Invest in Thailand
If you wish to set up an operation in Thailand, your best contact point is the Office of the Board of Investment (BOI), which operates under the Prime Minister’s Office and is the principal government agency for encouraging investment. The BOI is available to assist you in numerous ways, including:
Enhancing Competitiveness and Investment Facilitation
- • Offers an attractive and competitive package of tax incentives.
- • Imposes no foreign equity restrictions on manufacturing activities or on some service.
- • Provide assistance in the provision of visas and work permits to facilitate entry and subsequent operation for a foreign-owned business. Click for more information at One Start One Stop Investment Centre
- • Waives restrictions on land ownership by foreign entities.
Business Support Services
- • Provides comprehensive information and advice on establishing operations in Thailand. Click for more information at Cost of Starting and Opening Business in Thailand
- • Arranges site visits.
- • Identifies potential suppliers, subcontractors, joint-venture partners.
- • Provides useful contacts with key public and private organizations.
- • Coordinates between the foreign business community and other public agencies
New Packages for Special Economic Zones
For more information, please visit Thailand Board of Investment Offices near you.