Prince Mahidol Award Nomination Extended until June 30, 2016
On the occasion of 125th anniversary of the Birthday of His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla and 25th of the Prince Mahidol Award. We would like to invite you to nominate individual (s) or institution(s) for their outstanding performance and/or research that contributes directly to the betterment of society for the Prince Mahidol Award 2016.
Two Prince Mahidol Awards will be conferred on an annual basis, one in medicine and one in public health, each prize consist a medal, a certificate and $US 100,000.
The Prince Mahidol Award Ceremony will be held in Bangkok on the last week of January of the following year and presided over by His Majesty the King of Thailand who is the youngest son of Prince Mahidol and has graciously granted Royal Patronage to the Foundation.
The Presentation Ceremony of Prince Mahidol Award 2015
Thursday, 28th January, 2016, Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn representing
His Majesty the King presenting the Prince Mahidol Award for the year 2015
in the field of Medicine to Professor Morton M. Mower, United States of America,
at the Chakri Throne Hall, Grand Palace.
1) All nominations can be submitted by three methods:
(1) PREFERRED METHOD: Submit online via the Nomination Submission Online. Nominators are strongly encouraged to use this method.
(3) Regular mail delivery. Please send the complete nomination and all supporting materials to:
Prince Mahidol Award Foundation
2nd Floor, Mahidol-Bumpen Building,
Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University,
2 Prannok Road, Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700 THAILAND
2) Nominations must be received no later than midnight local time on June 30, 2016.
3) Nominations that arrive after the deadline will be held over to the following year for consideration. Nominations that did not result in an award can be resubmitted or updated in subsequent years.
4) Self-nominations are NOT ACCEPTED.
Prince Mahidol Award Foundation under the Royal Patronage
2nd Floor, Mahidol-Bumpen Building, Siriraj Hospital 2 Prannok Road,
Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: +662-418-2568, 418-0917, 418-0220, 418-8615 Fax: +662-412-9717
for more in formation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.princemahidolaward.org