Announcement: Final Candidates for the Thai-American National Internship Program
Click HERE to download the announcement in PDF
No. 4 /2560
Selection of Candidates for the 2017 Thai-American National Internship Program (TANIP)
With reference to the Embassy’s announcement seeking qualified candidates for the 2017 Thai-American National Internship Program (TANIP). The Royal Thai Embassy, in partnership with the U.S.-Asia Institute, is delighted to announce the final candidates for the above mentioned program.
A selection committee comprised of qualified representatives from the Royal Thai Embassy and the U.S.-Asia Institute has selected 8 candidates to join the 2017 Thai-American National Internship Program from 4 June to 29 July 2017 and has awarded all 8 candidates a scholarship based on their outstanding achievements as well as their commitment to their local Thai community. Names of the finalists along with their state of residence are listed below by alphabetical order.
- Ms. Maya Clare Aphornsuvan, Pennsylvania
- Ms. Balin Kird-in, Florida
- Ms. Mancharie La Mere, Colorado
- Ms. Nattacha Katsuko Munakata, Virginia
- Ms. Thawanrat Namchaithotsaphon, Florida
- Ms. Marcia Nopparut Saetang, Georgia
- Mr. Peter Jackson Heights Wongkraivet, New York
- Ms. Ada Yarungsee, New York
Finalists will be contacted by the U.S.-Asia Institute with instructions about the next steps in the process.
18 January 2017