Prince Mahidol Award Nomination Extended until June 21, 2020
The Royal Thai Embassy in Washington, D.C., has the honour to inform all interested parties that the Prince Mahidol Award Foundation of Thailand is soliciting nominations for 2020 “Prince Mahidol Awards”.
The Prince Mahidol Award Foundation was established in 1992 to commemorate the Centenary Birthday Anniversary of His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla, the father of His Majesty the late King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand and the grandfather of His Majesty King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun of Thailand. After graduated from Harvard Medical School, His Royal Highness Prince Mahidol of Songkla dedicated his life to the advancement of medical and public health services in Thailand. He was subsequently named “The Father of Modern Medicine and Public Health of Thailand” in recognition of his contribution.
The “Prince Mahidol Award” is conferred annually upon individuals or institutions that have demonstrated outstanding and exemplary contributions to the advancement of medical and public health services for the betterment of society. The prizes consist of a medal, a certificate and US$ 100,000. All nominations are strongly encouraged to submit online at www.princemahidolaward.org
In 2019, the laureates in the field of Medicine is Professor Dr. Ralf F.W. Bartenschlager and in the field of Public Health is Professor David Mabey, M.D.
Prince Mahidol Award 2019
Photo courtesy of www.princemahidolaward.org
1) All nominations can be submitted by three methods:
(1) PREFERRED METHOD: Submit online via the Nomination Submission Online. Nominators are strongly encouraged to use this method. >> ONLINE SUBMISSION <<
(3) Regular mail delivery. Please send the complete nomination and all supporting materials to:
The Secretary General
Prince Mahidol Award Foundation
Mahidol-Bumpen Building, 2nd Floor,
Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University,
2 Prannok Road, Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700 THAILAND
2) Nominations must be received no later than midnight local time on June 21, 2020.
3) Nominations that arrive after the deadline will be held over to the following year for consideration. Nominations that did not result in an award can be resubmitted or updated in subsequent years.
4) Self-nominations are NOT ACCEPTED.
For more information about the submission process, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prince Mahidol Award Foundation under the Royal Patronage
2nd Floor, Mahidol-Bumpen Building, Siriraj Hospital 2 Prannok Road, Bangkoknoi, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: +662-418-2568, 418-0917, 418-0220, 418-8615 Fax: +662-412-9717
for more in formation, please contact email@example.com
or visit www.princemahidolaward.org