Diplomatic, Consular or International Organization representatives
1- Diplomatic or Consular representatives should contact their Embassy/Consulate in Thailand to request permission to enter Thailand directly from the Thai Government. Those working under International Organizations should contact the office in Thailand to request permission to enter Thailand directly from the Thai Government.
2- Once the applicant’s embassy or international organization in Thailand informed the approval of your Certificate of Entry. The applicant may now apply for the visa as normal procedure (please click for more information).
3- Before the Embassy mail your passport back, the applicant must inform the Embassy of their travel plan (confirmed air ticket/name of border or checkpoint in case of border entry) and a health certificate (Fit to fly 72 hours before departure date).
4- At the departure airport, the approved applicant is required to present
(1) A “Certificate of Entry into the Kingdom of Thailand” and
(2) A “Fit to Fly Health Certificate” issued no more than 72 hours before departure
(3) A Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected, issued no more than 72 hours before departure
5- Upon entry to Thailand,
(1) Travelers arriving in Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic must submit a T.8 form upon entry into the Kingdom. Download form at https://thaiembdc.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/T8_form.pdf or register online through AOT phone application at https://aot-app.kdlab.ai/
(2) Diplomats and Officials traveling to Thailand will be subjected to a 14-day self-quarantine and obliged to comply with the government’s disease prevention measures pursuant to clause 11 of the Regulation issued under Section 9 of the said Emergency Decree.