Visa for Non-Thai nationals who are a spouse, parents, or children of a Thai nationals

Visa for Non-Thai nationals who are a spouse, parents, or children of a Thai nationals

1. If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and upload all required documents online at (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)

For instructions, please check

2. Required documents to upload in the system

2.1 Passport

2.2 Two passport-size photographs (2″x 2″)

2.3 Declaration form (download from the E-visa website, see page 32 in the Manual here) with a signature of the applicant (E-signature accepted).

2.4 Proof of a flight confirmation/reservation showing going from US to Thailand 

2.5 Copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family).  The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly), In case of submitting a family bank statement, proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.

2.6 Copy of spouse’s / parent’s Thai passport or Thai Identification card.

2.7 Proof of relationship with Thai nationals, such as a copy of a marriage certificate or Birth certificate.

For minor under 20 years old, please provide all of the following documents
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of marriage certificate, In case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian
***All supporting materials that are not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations and certified by an embassy only ***