Visa and Thailand Pass for Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities, including their parents or guardians, except for students of non-formal schools in accordance with laws on private schools or of any other similar private educational establishments
Visa and Thailand Pass for Non-Thai nationals who are students of formal educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities, including their parents or guardians
( If you already have a valid visa/re-entry permit, please register for Thailand Pass at https://tp.consular.go.th/)
1. If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and upload all required documents online at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/ (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)
For instructions, please check https://www.thaievisa.go.th/static/English-Manual.pdf
2. Required documents to upload in the system
2.2 Two passport-size photographs (2″x 2″)
2.3 Declaration form (download from the E-visa website, see page 32 in the Manual here) with a signature of the applicant (E-signature accepted).
2.4 Proof of flight confirmation/reservation, indicating the trip from US to Thailand.
2.5 Copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family). The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly), In case of submitting a family bank statement, proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
2.7 A letter confirming the student’s status or admission of the student
2.8 Original letter of acceptance from the concerned schools/ universities or institutes in Thailand **if you would like to get a multiple entry visa, we require that schools/ universities have to provide those details in an invitation letter**
2.9 Original letter from the schools/ universities or institutes in USA stating that applicants are visiting Thailand for education purposes
2.10 For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident alien card or a copy of valid US visa with a letter proof of employment ( **we don’t accept pay stubs**)/ letter proof of full-time student status
2.11 For minor under 20 years old, please provide following documents
– Notarized copy of a birth certificate
– Notarized copy of marriage certificate , In case of sole custody notarized copy of court order must be provided.
– Notarized copy or original passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian
***All supporting materials that are not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations and certified by an embassy only ***
3. After receiving a visa, the applicant may register for Thailand Pass at https://tp.consular.go.th/
4. At the departure airport, the approved applicant is required to present
4.1 Thailand Pass
4.2 A Medical insurance covering all expenditures of medical treatment, including COVID-19, while traveling to Thailand in an amount of at least 50,000 USD (The insurance must cover the whole duration of stay in Thailand).
4.3 A Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected, using RT-PCR test, issued no more than 72 hours before departure
5. Upon entry to Thailand,
Travelers arriving in Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic must present the following documents
5.1 Thailand Pass
5.2 Medical insurance covering all expenditures of medical treatment, including COVID-19, while traveling to Thailand in an amount of at least 50,000 USD (The insurance must cover the whole duration of stay in Thailand).
5.3 Medical certificate with a laboratory result indicating that COVID -19 is not detected, using RT-PCR test, issued no more than 72 hours before departure