Visa for Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities, including their parents or guardians, except for students of non-formal schools in accordance with laws on private schools or of any other similar private educational establishments
Visa for Non-Thai nationals who are students of formal educational establishments in Thailand approved by Thai authorities, including their parents or guardians
1. If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and upload all required documents online at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/ (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)
For instructions, please check https://www.thaievisa.go.th/static/English-Manual.pdf
2. Required documents to upload in the system
2.1 Passport Biodata Page (Must be valid within 6 months from travel date).
2.2 Photograph of the applicant 2”x2”, taken within the past six months.
2.3 Proof of flight confirmation/reservation, indicating the trip from US to Thailand.
2.4 Copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family). The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly), In case of submitting a family bank statement, proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
2.5 A letter confirming the student’s status or admission of the student
2.6 Original letter of acceptance from the concerned schools/ universities or institutes in Thailand **if you would like to get a multiple entry visa, we require that schools/ universities have to provide those details in an invitation letter**
2.7 Original letter from the schools/ universities or institutes in USA stating that applicants are visiting Thailand for education purposes
2.8 For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident alien card or a copy of valid US visa with a letter proof of employment ( **we don’t accept pay stubs**)/ letter proof of full-time student status
2.9 For minor under 20 years old, please provide following documents
– Notarized copy of a birth certificate
– Notarized copy of marriage certificate , In case of sole custody notarized copy of court order must be provided.
– Notarized copy or original passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian
***All supporting materials that are not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations and certified by an embassy only ***