Visa procedures for Non-Thai nationals wishing to obtain Tourist visa (Single Entry)

Visa procedures for Non-Thai nationals wishing to obtain Tourist visa (Single Entry)

1. If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and upload all required documents online at (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)

For instructions, please check

2. Required documents to upload in the system: 

2.1 Passport Biodata Page (Must be valid within 6 months from travel date).

2.2 Photograph of the applicant 2″x2″, taken within the past six months.

2.3 Proof of a round trip flight confirmation/reservation showing going from the US to Thailand and leaving from Thailand (The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly)

2.4 Copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family). The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly), In case of submitting a family bank statement, proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.

2.5 Proof of accommodation in Thailand.

 ***Additional Documents***

For non-US citizens
– A copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of valid U.S. Visa (at least 6 months validity).
– A letter proof of employment confirming position, work status, and signed by the employer or authorized person. We don’t accept pay stubs, job offer, or a letter proof of full-time student status. For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name is required.

For minor under 20 years old, please provide the following documents
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of marriage certificate, In case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian
***All supporting materials that are not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations and certified by an embassy only ***