Visa and Certificate of Entry procedures for Non-Thai nationals wishing to obtain Tourist visa (Multiple Entries)
Visa procedures for Non-Thai nationals wishing to obtain Tourist visa (Multiple Entry)
1. If the applicant does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit, the applicant must request a visa, at least 15 working days before the intended date of travel, by filling in the information and upload all required documents online at https://www.thaievisa.go.th/ (Please note that the visa application fee is non-refundable)
For instructions, please check https://www.thaievisa.go.th/static/English-Manual.pdf
2. Required documents to upload in the system:
2.2 Two passport-size photographs (2″x 2″)
2.4 Proof of a round trip flight confirmation/reservation showing going from the US to Thailand and leaving from Thailand (The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly)
2.5 Copy of recent bank statement for the last 6 months with a minimum balance of $7000 every month. The name of the applicant must be indicated clearly), In case of submitting a family bank statement, proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
2.6 Proof of employment (i.e. letter from the company to confirm the position and work status), please note that the acceptance or job offer is not sufficient.
For non-US citizens
– a copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of valid US visa
For minor under 20 years old, please provide the following documents
– Copy of a birth certificate
– Copy of marriage certificate, In case of sole custody notarized copy of the court order, must be provided.
– Copy of passports or ID of mother and father/ legal guardian
– Original letter of notarized consent for the minor to travel abroad from mother and father/ legal guardian
***All supporting materials that are not in English must be accompanied by certified English translations and certified by an embassy only ***