Updated regulations on quarantine period, effective from 1 October 2021
1. From 1 October 2021, quarantine period for travelers entering Thailand from the United States will be reduced to
1.1 No less than 7-days for travelers with vaccine certificate with the following conditions:
1.1.1 Travelers vaccinated with the list of vaccine approved by the Ministry of Public Health of Thailand as follows: (as of 22 September 2021)
(1) CoronaVac (Sinovac Biotech ltd.)
(2) AstraZeneca or Covishield (AstraZeneca & University of Oxford / SK Bioscience (Korea) / Siam BioScience / Serum Institute of India (SII))
(3) Pfizer – BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine or Comimaty (Pfizer Inc.,& BioNTech)
(4) Janssen or Janssen/Ad26.COV2.S (Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.)
(5) Moderna (Moderna Inc.)
(6) Sinopharm vaccine or COVILO (Sinopharm Co., Ltd.)
(7) Sputnik V (Gamaleya Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology)
1.1.2 Travelers must be fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before the traveling date
1.1.3 Travelers must present the vaccine certificate (either the original or a printed copy) at the port of arrival.
1.2 No less than 10 days for travelers without vaccine certificate (or did not receive full dose of vaccination).
The quarantine period will be determined by the Health Control officers upon arriving in Thailand.
2. Travelers entering Thailand from 1 October 2021 onwards who received a COE prior to the 28 September 2021 may use the current COE to enter Thailand. The Health Control officers will review the vaccine certificate and determine the quarantine period base on the regulations at that time.
For further information, please contact the Embassy through firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone numbers 202-684-8493 and 202-431-0882