Regulations on entering Thailand from 1 November 2021 onwards and list of countries and territories where individuals are permitted to enter Thailand
(Status as of 28 October 2021)
According to an announcement from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Thailand, please find the “Regulations on entering Thailand from 1 November 2021 onwards” and the list of countries and territories where individuals are permitted to enter Thailand in the documents below.
1. From 1 November 2021 onwards, website https://coethailand.mfa.go.th/ will no longer provide services on issuing Certificate of Entry – COE)
2. Please register for Thailand Pass online at https://tp.consular.go.th/ Thailand Pass QR Code would be issued for the applicant to present to Airlines and Thai Border Control Officials.
3. COE approved before 1 November 2021 remains valid to enter Thailand. Please contact your hotel directly to get the refund.
4. Accompanied minors under 12 years of age who are not vaccinated, are eligible to enter under Exemption from Quarantine (Must wait for the RT-PCR test result in the hotel for at least 1 night).
5. Please note that travelers must stay in the U.S. or countries in the list for at least 21 days or previously came from Thailand to the U.S.