COVID-19 Situation in Thailand
ข้อมูลภาษาไทย:สถานการณ์ COVID-19 ในประเทศไทย
|COVID-19 Situation in Thailand|
|Travel to Thailand during the COVID-19 pandemic|
Starting 1 July 2022, Thailand Pass is no longer required for entry into Thailand
Entry Measures for Thai and Foreign Nationals (From 1 July 2022)
- Thailand Pass not required
- Certificate of vaccination or an RT-PCR / Professional ATK COVID-19 test result issued within 72 hours before departure
- Medical insurance not required
- Airlines will check your documents be
1. Fully Vaccinated Persons must :
- Attach passport and certificate of vaccination. COVID-19 vaccine guide for travellers to Thailand
2. Unvaccinated / Not Fully Vaccinated Persons must :
- Attach passport and COVID-19 RT-PCR / Professional ATK (NOT self-ATK) test result issued within 72 hours before traveling (must attach on Thailand Pass only)
- Thailand Pass Registration System https://tp.consular.go.th/
- Registration and Documents FAQs https://consular.mfa.go.th/th/content/thailand-pass-faqs-2
- Thailand Pass website | how to https://medium.com/thailand-pass
- New e-Visa Stickerless System https://thaiembdc.org/visas/
- e-Visa FAQs https://thaiembdc.org/faq_visacoe/
- Thailand visitor info, TAT Newsroom https://www.tatnews.org/
- Important Things Travellers Need to Know, TAT Newsroom https://www.tatnews.org/entry-thailand-frequently-asked-questions/
Visa to Thailand
From 18 February 2021, visa applicants in the United States are required to apply online through the website https://www.thaievisa.go.th/. For instructions on the Thailand e-visa, please check the User Manual or watch the Video User Manual.
Attention: For Medical visas scheme (Tourist MT or Non Immigrant – O), the applicants are strictly advised to contact the Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate General for authorization prior to their e-Visa application submission. Any unauthorized application submission under Medical visas scheme would be rejected and non-refundable.
Attention: From 26 September 2021, 11.00 PM (UTC), it is no longer required for e-Visa applicant to submit his/her passport and original supporting documents in person at the Royal Thai Embassy/Consulate. After the e-Visa application has been approved, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to applicants. It is kindly requested to print a copy of the confirmation e-mail to present to airline and Thai Immigration officials to carry out checks when travelling to Thailand.
Please click here for more information.