Non-Immigrant Visa Category “F”
Purpose of Visit: This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to attend meetings with government of Thailand , foreign government or International Organization in the Kingdom
1. Actual Passport or Travel Document. (Passport or Travel Document must not expire within 6 months and contain at least ONE completely empty visa page).
2.One visa application form completely filled out (black and blue only) (Download)
3. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″) (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted). Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders Photos must be taken within 6 months.
4. Letter from applicant’s company/university/institution indicating the applicant’s position, length of employment, purpose of visit(s) to Thailand and length of stay in Thailand.
5. Letter of invitation from Thailand indicating length of stay (period of stay) and purpose of visit(s) to Thailand
6. Official letter issued by Department State certifying the identity of the person concerned and his/her purposes while residing in the Kingdom, if the meetings organized by U.S. government
Royal Thai Embassy encourages all applicants submit official letters issued by U.S. Department of State’s Special Issuance Agency (SIA) Visa Unit.
7. A copy of flight confirmation/reservation , showing going from US to Thailand and leaving from Thailand (The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
8. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person and $1,500 per family) (The name of the applicant must indicated clearly), In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship (i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
Processing time :
In person 5 business days
By mail minimum 15 business days
***We do not offer expedited service***
Single entry 80 USD
Multiple entries 200 USD
Payable in money order (only) made payable to “Royal Thai Embassy”.
NO CASH, NO PERSONAL and BUSINESS CHECKS ACCEPTED
*** The fee is not refundable in any cases***
Period of stay: not exceeding 90 days.
*** Warning of overstay *** (please click)
Validity of a visa:
Single entry 3 months
Multiple entries 1 year
***A visa becomes effective from the date of issuance. Do not apply for the visa too early. If you apply too early the visa may expire before your trip and you will have to re-apply. The fee is not refundable***