Non-Thai nationals who are :
– NGO workers
How to apply online e-visa application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per person or $1,500 per family)
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly),
In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship.
(i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
5. Invitation letter or an official letter from the NGO, Charity, or organization that the applicant will be working with.
6. Registration of organization in Thailand.
6.1 Organization registration and license.
6.2 Thai ID card of the Director of the Organization (Thais)
6.3 Passport and work permit of the Director of the Organization (Foreigner)
7. For non-US citizen, a copy of permanent resident card or a copy of valid US visa with
a letter proof of employment / study.
Additional information on the other required document, please click here.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $80 for single entry (3 months)
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
(1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
(2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
(3) applying for wrong visa.
(4) input incorrect information
(5) applying from outside consulate’s jurisdiction