OFFICIAL VISA CATEGORY “F”
Purpose of Visit:
This type of visa is issued to official passport-holders or UN Laissez Passer who wish to assume duties for a short period of time at a foreign Diplomatic Mission or Consulate or International Organization in the Kingdom
- Official passport and one copy of your passport with validity not less than 6 months.
- One visa application form completely filled out (black and blue ink only). (Download)
- Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″) (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders. Photos must be taken within 6 months.
- For a US citizen, official letter issued by Department State certifying the identity of the person concerned and his/her purposes while residing in the Kingdom.
- For a non-US citizen, official letter issued by applicant’s Embassy certifying the identity of the person concerned and his/her purposes while residing in the Kingdom.
- For UN Laissez Passer and non-US citizen , a copy of US visa or resident permit card.
**if applicants would like to get a multiple entry visa, we require to provide those details in an invitation letter**
Visa Processing Fees: Exempt for visa fee
Validity of a visa: The Validity of a visa is 6 months or longer (depend on period of mission in the Kingdom).
Extension of stay:
Those who wish to stay longer or may wish to change their type of visa must file an application for permission at the Office of Immigration Bureau located on Soi Suan Plu, off South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120, Tel (662) 287-3101 to 10 or at http://www.immigration.go.th
The extension of stay as well as the change of certain type of visa is solely at the discretion of the Immigration officer.
Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application without having to provide reason.