Online appointment for Thai passport
Before making an appointment online, please make sure that you have read the “Passport section” page.
More information can be found here.
If you wish to renew your Thai passport. The Consular Office, Royal Thai Embassy D.C. opens Monday – Friday between 09:00 am and 12:00 pm. Please, schedule an appointment online for the convenience of your own service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a consular officer, Passport department at (202)640-5310 between 09:00 am-12:00 pm and 14:00 pm-17:00 pm or email email@example.com
Adults (20 years old and above)
- E-Passport Application Form [Download]
- Your current passport with a photocopy or local police report in case of lost or stolen passport.
- Original Thai Citizenship ID card or Thai House Registration with a 13-digit identification number, with a photocopy
*If an applicant is assigned to the Central Registration, He/She must contact District Office in Thailand.
- Fee $US 37.00 payment (for 5 year E-passport) OR $US 55.00 (for 10 year E-passport) payment by Money Order or Cashier’s Check made payable to Royal Thai Embassy (No cash, Personal Checks, and credit cards).
- Applicant may request Royal Thai Embassy to mail his/her passport by paying cash $27.00 at the Embassy.
***Please note that Royal Thai Embassy is not liable for any lost documents***
Note: Please bring all required documents on the day of service
Additional Documents for Minors (Under 20 years old)