Online appointment for Thai passport
If you wish to renew your Thai passport. The Consular Office, Royal Thai Embassy D.C. opens Monday – Friday between 09:00 am and 12:00 pm.You can walk in or schedule an appointment online for the convenience of your own service. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a consular officer, Passport department at (202)640-5310 between 09:00 am-12:00 pm and 14:00 pm-17:00 pm or email email@example.com
Adults (20 years old and above)
- E-Passport Application Form [Download]
- Your current passport with a photocopy or local police report in case of lost or stolen passport.
- Original Thai Citizenship ID card or Thai House Registration with a 13-digit identification number, with a photocopy
*If an applicant is assigned to the Central Registration, He/She must contact District Office in Thailand.
- Fee $US 35.00 payment by Money Order or Cashier’s Check made payable to Royal Thai Embassy (No cash, Personal Checks, and credit cards).
- Applicant may request Royal Thai Embassy to mail his/her passport by providing self-addressed return envelope USPS (US Postal Service) Priority Mail Express with $26.35 postage stamp or pay by cash in an exact amount.
***Please note that Royal Thai Embassy is not liable for any lost documents***
Note: Please bring all required documents on the day of service
|Additional Documents for Minors (Under 20 years old)|