Tourist visa (Single Entry)
Tourist visa “TR” (Single Entry only)
Non-Thai nationals who wishing to enter Thailand for Tourism purposes.
How to apply online e-visa application
The applicant who does not have a valid visa or re-entry permit must apply for a visa by:
1) complete the Online e-Visa Application “Click here”; and
2) upload the following documents in PDF format :
1. Two passport-size photographs (2″x2″ – JPEG format)
Photographs must have a light color background with a full- face view of the person
without wearing a hat or dark glasses and covering up shoulders.
Photos must be taken within 6 months. (photocopy or photo taken from Photostat will not be accepted).
2. A copy of Passport (must not expire within 6 months)
3. A copy of round trip flight confirmation/ reservation, showing going from US to Thailand and flight out of Thailand.
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly)
4. A copy of recent bank statement ($700 per or $1,500 per family)
(The name of the applicant must indicated clearly),
In case of submitting family bank statement a proof of relationship.
(i.e. birth certificate, marriage certificate) must be provided.
5. For non-US citizens
– a copy of the permanent resident alien card or a copy of valid US visa
– a letter proof of employment ( **we don’t accept pay stubs**) or
a letter proof of full-time student status.
For self-employed, business license or business registration indicating the applicant’s name.
6. Hotel bookings or accommodation arrangements.
Additional information on the other required document, please click here.
Please note : Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents
as deemed necessary and also reserve the right to reject any application
without having to provide reason.
Processing time : minimum 15 business days
Fee – $40 for single entry (3 months)
To remind : Your visa request may be denied when:
(1) upload unprepared documents and photo;
(2) information uploaded does not meet requirement; and
(3) applying for wrong visa.
(4) input incorrect information
(5) applying from outside consulate’s jurisdiction